Welcome To Our School
We are part of BMAT, a multi-academy trust in the South East.
Little Parndon Primary Academy is a safe, harmonious and values-led school. Our values support and encourage our children to be happy, self-confident individuals with strong morals and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- To value and respect other people’s views, beliefs, cultures and religions, both in school and in the wider community, promoting equality and inclusion and encouraging all children to become responsible citizens
- To work as a team with parents, carers, children, staff, governors and the community, maintaining good relationships within and outside school
- To provide an interesting, inclusive and stimulating curriculum that is relevant and accessible to all pupils
- To provide an environment that enables children to develop a love of learning, curiosity and independence
- To provide an environment that is caring, stimulating, intellectually and emotionally secure and physically safe, in which to work and learn
British values are a fundamental part of our community as well; all of our pupils are encouraged to respect the rights of others, develop and communicate respectful opinions and to become strong, self-sufficient, socially-aware young adults, who aspire for success, aim for excellence and achieve their full potential. Having a clear vision and strong values demonstrates our commitment to the pupils and parents at Little Parndon. As a school, we whole-heartedly believe that every child matters and we provide quality education to shape life-long learners.
We hope that you enjoy your visit to our website, and that you find all the information you are looking for. Please feel free to contact the school direct with any queries you may have.
Thank you for visiting!
Mr M Evans